Welcome to our website, https://smallcakesannapolis.com, where customers can order cupcakes online and pick them up in the shop. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your access and use of our website, including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through our website (collectively, the “Website”). By using our Website, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms, you must not access or use our Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights The content on our Website, including without limitation, text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, software, and trademarks, is our property or the property of our licensors and is protected by applicable copyright, trademark, and intellectual property laws. You may not use or reproduce any content from our Website without our prior written consent.
- Online Orders Customers can place orders for cupcakes online through our Website. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us. We reserve the right to reject any order in our sole discretion. All orders are final once they have been placed and payment has been made.
- Payment We accept payment through our Website using the payment methods available at the time of purchase. All payments must be made in full at the time of purchase.
- Pick-up Customers can pick up their orders in our shop during our regular business hours. Orders must be picked up within the designated pickup time chosen at the time of purchase. If an order is not picked up within the designated pickup time, we reserve the right to dispose of the cupcakes and no refund will be given.
- Cancellations and Refunds Orders may be cancelled up to 24 hours before the designated pickup time. Refunds will be issued for cancelled orders as long as the cancellation is made within this timeframe. Refunds will not be issued for orders that are cancelled less than 24 hours before the designated pickup time or for no-shows.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability Our Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our Website or the information, content, materials, or products included on our Website. You expressly agree that your use of our Website is at your sole risk. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our Website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- Governing Law These Terms and your use of our Website shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms or your use of our Website shall be brought exclusively in the federal or state courts located in the State of Maryland.
- Modifications We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time without notice. Any changes to these Terms will be effective immediately upon posting on our Website. Your continued use of our Website following the posting of any changes to these Terms constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Contact Us If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.